Exhibitions and Loans
Providing comprehensive support for exhibitions and loans.
Date completed : 2 April 2023 Duration : Ongoing
Exhibition and loans projects have included
- Condition checking of outgoing loans and preparation of museum quality travelling condition reports.
- Preparation of objects for loan.
- Liaising with borrowers over packing, hanging, handling, display and transport requirements.
- Couriering and installation of objects.
- Oversee packing, transportation and unpacking.
- Roman head for Northampton Museum
- Medieval Alabaster loan assessment for exhibition
- Modern art. Wolverhapton Art Gallery (Condition assessments)
- Samurai Armour for Worcestershire Musuems (Conseravtion and mounting for exhibition)
- ‘The last passanger’ SS Great Britian (Conservation cleaning for exhibition)
- Japanese sword Chiddingstone Castle (Stabilistation of textiles and cleaning for exhibition)
- Brittion cabinet Wiltshire Museum (Cleaning and conservation for display)