Practical Conservation and Collections Care
Specialist practical conservation treatments for three dimensional objects regardless of material or time period.
Specialist practical conservation treatments for three dimensional objects regardless of material or time period. Ensuring that all conservation treatments are to the highest professional standards and are carried out.
Providing expert collections care advice and guidance for individual objects, exhibitions, collections, or whole museum projects. This includes collection surveys and health checks, museum decants and storage moves, rationalisation projects, integrated pest management and practical collections care.
- Egyptian materials conservation on site. Egypt
- Early medieval silver pin conservation- Cookham excavations
- Bevis Marks during conservation (left uncleaned and right cleaned)
- Bevis Marks conservation .Torah crown
- ‘The last passanger’ SS Great Briitan conservation
- Silver conservation. National Army Museum
- Charles I panel conservation (before and after)St Eadburgha’s Church
- Maori shirt conservation. Worcester Museums
- Early Medieval glass vessel. Chambridge University excavtions.